|Publisher(s)||Kitakou Yumezakka 2009|
|Series||Advance! Kitakou Broadcasting Club Pure|
Hetalia: Axis Powers
|Release Date(s)||August 8, 2009|
|Kitayume Game Chronology|
Noto-sama 6 (能登様6) is a mini-game created by Hidekaz Himaruya that was released as a free download on Bamboo Thicket in 2009 based off of the series Advance! Kitakou Broadcasting Club Pure, Barjona Bombers and Hetalia: Axis Powers. The player plays as Noto Kanazawa and Yamato Nara, and as themselves, picking up a day after the events of Noto-sama 5. The game is incomplete, and Himaruya has stated that he would post a game patch at some point in the future.
- 1 Summary
- 1.1 Part 1
- 1.2 Part 2
- 1.3 Part 3
- 1.4 Part 4
- 1.5 Part 5
- 2 Game Patch (incomplete)
- 3 Characters
- 4 Trivia
Choice 1: Shield him
Choice 2: "It's dangerous, get out of the way!!"
Choice 3: Do a barrel roll!
Choice 1: Go through the main entrance
Choice 2: From the back gate
Choice 3: Walk around
Choice 1: Go home. There are things you can do once you return.
Choice 2: We don't have to go inside.
Game Patch (incomplete)
- Noto Kanazawa
- Yamato Nara
- Prussia (from Hetalia: Axis Powers, Chibi head only)
- Mob (World Academy W security guard)
- Nishinomaru Hunai (Nomaru) (Chibi head only)
- Pochi (Chibi head only)
- Spain (from Hetalia: Axis Powers)
- Sealand (from Hetalia: Axis Powers)
- Germany (from Hetalia: Axis Powers, Chibi only)
- America (from Hetalia: Axis Powers)
- Belarus (from Hetalia: Axis Powers, name is only listed in the closing credits)
- Belarus appeared in unfinished concept art for the patch and is listed in the credits, though it is unaware what her exact role is due to the patch having been postponed.
|Notosama||Notosama 1 · Notosama 2 · Notosama 3 · Notosama 4 · Notosama 5 · Notosama 6|
|Other Games||Advance! Kitakou Broadcasting Club · Advance! Kitakou Broadcasting Club Pure · Live-A-Live · Barjona Bombers (2004) · The Deserted House · Barjona Bombers (2007)|